Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reflection Wk 3

I have learned a lot in reading class this semester. I learned that if you organize your time to do things it does help. Managing my time has been challenging for me because I might have one thing planned, but then something happens. To get back on track with everything I will postpone it until the next day or I will forget about it. This is the first semester where I had to have a calendar for what I am going to do for the up comming week. Things in life do not always go as planned, but it is good to have an idea of what you are going to do for that day, week etc.  I am going to study a lot, that might mean that my going out with my friends over the weekend will not happen. My friends will understand because most of them are college students too. I am relieved that school is almost over and  I can not wait. All of my big projects have been completed, Thank God because they had stressed me out. Since I have been a full time student semester it has been hard for me to spend time with my friends, let alone my family. Sometimes I feel bad because I won't see my dad or sister because they are working and I am at school. The only time we all catch up with eachother is at the table. We talk about everything such as what is going on in the word, to how our day was.  I feel so drained by the end of the day, I am debating whether to be a full time student next semester. Spending time with my family should not have to be planned because we all live together and if we are all at home we will watch a movie or go to a resturant. Nothing can stop me from completing all my work this semester, so I am going to push myself even harder.